$23.51 - $31.97 Per Hour
The Behavioral Health Coordinator is an integral part of the Behavioral Health Team and plays an active role in planning, managing, and coordinating patient care at the individual (patient) level and at the panel (population) level. The BH Coordinator is responsible for assisting Behavioral Health Consultants (BHCs) in ensuring high quality patient care and efficient patient flow under the supervision of the Behavioral Health Director.
- Supports increased access to BHC services for PCPs and their patients by assisting the BHCs with administrative and clinical tasks (non-billable encounters), and scheduling when needed, under the direction of the BH Director.
- Conducts Warm Hand Offs (WHO) when needed.
- Provides PCPs or team members with verbal or written feedback documented in the EHR on patient encounters
- Assists in the development of patient education materials, clinical pathway programs, group medical appointments, classes, and behavior-focused practice protocols as requested
- Participates in clinical performance improvement activities
- Possesses a basic level of written and verbal communications skills, computational and computer skills and mathematical knowledge typically acquired through completion of a high school program.
- Experience in health care and/or behavioral health processes and practices typically learned on
- Travel between work sites required. Must have reliable transportation and provide documentation of auto insurance and valid driver’s license as required.
- Bilingual Spanish/English required.
We are committed to providing high-quality, compassionate, and comprehensive primary health care services for the entire community. MLCHC continually transforms our health care delivery system to improve the health of the communities we serve.
If you are searching for an opportunity to work in a collegial environment, serve others and learn new skills join us at Moses Lake Community Health Center where caring, welcoming, helpful, professional behaviors are the norm, not the exception.
- 401(k) retirement program with employer contribution
- Flexible Spending/Health Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 8.5 Paid holidays per year
- Accrual based (PTO) paid time off per MLCHC policy
For additional information contact:
(509)-764-6101 or firstname.lastname@example.org