$20.29 - $26.97 Per Hour
Our Moses Lake Medical Department is seeking an energetic, experienced Customer Care Representative to join our Medical team! As a team player you will provide excellent customer service while performing administrative and clerical tasks. The candidate must exhibit a positive attitude and thrive in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- Check-in pre-registered, new, and established patients.
- Gather and enter demographic information accurately into the Electronic Medical Record system.
- Answer calls and routes them to the appropriate departments.
- Possesses a basic level of written and verbal communications skills, computational and computer skills, and mathematical knowledge typically acquired through completion of a high school program.
- Bilingual Spanish/English required.
We are committed to providing high-quality, compassionate, and comprehensive primary health care services for the entire community. MLCHC continually transforms our health care delivery system to improve the health of the communities we serve.
If you are searching for an opportunity to work in a collegial environment, serve others and learn new skills join us at Moses Lake Community Health Center where caring, welcoming, helpful, professional behaviors are the norm, not the exception.
- 401(k) retirement program with employer contribution
- Flexible Spending/Health Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 8.5 Paid holidays per year
- Accrual based (PTO) paid time off per MLCHC policy
For additional information contact:
(509)-764-6101 or firstname.lastname@example.org