$154,200 - $230,300 Annually
Our mission-centered dental practice is seeking a Dental Provider to join our team of service-driven, compassionate dental professionals. Moses Lake Community Health Center has a new modern facility, a knowledgeable provider staff along with well-trained support staff enables you to concentrate on serving your patients.
- Provides clinical patient care, within the outpatient setting, in compliance with MLCHC policies and procedures.
- Works within the scope of practice as approved by the Credentialing and Privileging Committee.
- Provides consultation to other clinic Providers.
- Assess patient needs for specialty referrals, diagnostic care and makes appropriate referrals.
- Responsible for complete and accurate documentation in the Electronic Dental Record per MLCHC policy.
- Responsible for complete and accurate billing of patient visits per MLCHC policy.
- Provides clinical supervision and appropriate training of ancillary healthcare staff in coordination with the Dental Leadership.
- Participates in the preceptorship program with Dental students and other health professionals.
- Suggesting improvements to clinical performance, through evidence-based programs and processes.
- Assisting the Chief Dental Officer in assuring quality improvement programs are carried out in all clinical areas through the development and implementation of effective disease management programs, clinical protocols and guidelines, other decision tools, and review of the outcomes.
- Maintain authoritative skills and knowledge in the principles of sound dental practice by completing continuing education requirements.
- Works to achieve contracted requirements for patient visits.
- Works to achieve clinical quality goals for patient care.
- Performance of the duties and responsibilities of the job requires graduation from an accredited dental school.
- Must have reliable transportation and provide documentation of auto insurance and valid driver’s license as required
- Travel between work sites as needed
- Must be able to obtain a Dental licensure within the State of Washington
We are committed to providing high-quality, compassionate, and comprehensive primary health care services for the entire community. MLCHC continually transforms our health care delivery system to improve the health of the communities we serve.
If you are searching for an opportunity to work in a collegial environment, serve others and learn new skills join us at Moses Lake Community Health Center where caring, welcoming, helpful, professional behaviors are the norm, not the exception.
- 401(k) retirement program with employer contribution
- Flexible Spending/Health Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 8.5 Paid holidays per year
- Accrual based (PTO) paid time off per MLCHC policy
For additional information contact:
(509)-764-6101 or firstname.lastname@example.org