$22.31 - $30.10 Per Hour
Quincy Community Health Center is looking for an energetic Medical Assistant to join our Medical team! The Medical Assistant is an integral part of the patient care team in the Patient-Centered Medical Home. As such the Medical Assistant has an active role in planning, managing and coordinating patient care at the individual patient level and at the panel (population) level. Responsible for assisting Nurses and Providers in ensuring high quality patient care and efficient patient flow.
- Participates as a member of the Care Team.
- Participates in daily patient care (Care Management).
- Performs Phlebotomy and waived Lab duties.
- Participates in Patient follow-up (Care Coordination).
- Performs Quality Care according to OSHA Safety Standards.
- Actively participates in Quality Improvement efforts.
- Job duties require specific knowledge and training in medical assisting, typically acquired during completion of a (certificate or license program) in medical assisting with a duration of up to one year.
- Must be able to obtain Medical Assistant licensure with the State of Washington.
- Bilingual Spanish/English
We are committed to providing high-quality, compassionate, and comprehensive primary health care services for the entire community. MLCHC continually transforms our health care delivery system to improve the health of the communities we serve.
If you are searching for an opportunity to work in a collegial environment, serve others and learn new skills join us at Moses Lake Community Health Center where caring, welcoming, helpful, professional behaviors are the norm, not the exception.
- 401(k) retirement program with employer contribution
- Flexible Spending/Health Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 8.5 Paid holidays per year
- Accrual based (PTO) paid time off per MLCHC policy
For additional information contact:
(509)-764-6101 or firstname.lastname@example.org