$18.51 - $24.09 Per Hour
- Accepts Prescriptions and verifies patient information
- Accepts refill information and can forward requests to providers
- Places prescription in process and communicates the information to the patient
- Work with the register and checking out patient medications.
- Job duties require specific knowledge and training in Pharmacy Assistant, typically acquired during on-the-job training with a duration of up to a year.
- Must be able to obtain a Washington State Pharmacy Assistant certification.
- Bilingual Spanish/English required.
We are committed to providing high-quality, compassionate, and comprehensive primary health care services for the entire community. MLCHC continually transforms our health care delivery system to improve the health of the communities we serve.
If you are searching for an opportunity to work in a collegial environment, serve others and learn new skills join us at Moses Lake Community Health Center where caring, welcoming, helpful, professional behaviors are the norm, not the exception.
For additional information contact:
(509)-764-6101 or email@example.com