$125,100 - $181,400 Annually
Quincy Community Health Center is looking to grow the Pharmacy by adding a Pharmacist to the team. This position is responsible to assure legal adherence to the function of dispensing pharmaceuticals, monitoring inventory, and providing consultation services to Medical Providers, Nurses and patients.
- Consistently exhibits Moses Lake Community Health Center’s Service Standards for patients and co-workers.
- Maintains the legal and professional standards of the Pharmacy.
- Performs all functions required in the dispensing of pharmaceuticals.
- Ensures pharmaceuticals are ordered, stored, and dispensed according to the Washington State Legal Code.
- Provides consultation to Medical Providers and Nursing staff.
- Ensures that each patient receives instructions as to dosage required, the frequency which medication is to be taken, and possible side effects of medication prescribed. These instructions MUST be translated for Non-English monolingual patients.
- Maintains patient records ensuring all pertinent data is recorded and archived in accordance with state and federal regulations and clinic protocol.
- Monitors patient records to ensure that prescribed medications are not contra-indicated, notifying Providers when problems are detected.
- Possess a current Washington State Pharmacy License.
- Five (5) or more years of experience.
- Fundamental understanding of Washington State laws regarding Pharmacy practice.
- Maintain current knowledge of pharmaceuticals and the latest innovations and methods.
- Ability to work independently and to create solutions to problems.
- Excellent organization and accuracy skills with attention to detail and alertness to detect errors.
- Working knowledge of computers, calculators, and other office equipment.
- Ability to use clerical and numerical skills in preparing final drafts and documents from raw data.
- Ability to work under conditions of frequent interruption and stress.
- Ability to communicate effectively with professionals and patients.
We are committed to providing high-quality, compassionate, and comprehensive primary health care services for the entire community. MLCHC continually transforms our health care delivery system to improve the health of the communities we serve.
If you are searching for an opportunity to work in a collegial environment, serve others and learn new skills join us at Moses Lake Community Health Center where caring, welcoming, helpful, professional behaviors are the norm, not the exception.
- 401(k) retirement program with employer contribution
- Flexible Spending/Health Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 8.5 Paid holidays per year
- Accrual based (PTO) paid time off per MLCHC policy
For additional information contact:
(509)-764-6101 or email@example.com