$114,100 - $171,200 Annually
Quincy Community Health Center is seeking a PA/ARNP to join our medical team. We have a mission-driven primary care practice with a focus on quality and continuity of care. MLCHC is a not-for-profit organization governed by a community board whose mission is to provide high-quality care to traditionally underserved populations in the central Columbia Basin of Washington State. We are recognized by NCQA as a Patient-Centered Medical Home. Our team includes Family Physicians, Internal Medicine Physicians, Physician Assistants, and Nurse Practitioners dedicated to the people they serve. We offer a rare opportunity to practice both the science and the art of family medicine with excellent community specialist support. This is a great opportunity work with the expecting families in our community.
- Performance of the duties and responsibilities of the job requires graduation from an accredited school of medicine school or osteopathy for M.D. (Doctor of
- Medicine) or D.O. (Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine) and completion of US residency program.
- Current Physician licensure in the State of Washington with full prescriptive authority.
- Active DEA with no restrictions.
- Board-certified or board eligible in family practice or specialty as applicable. Must be expecting to take boards within one (1) year of employment.
- Position requires four days per week (8:30 am - 5:00 pm) in the clinic and one administrative day.
We are committed to providing high-quality, compassionate, and comprehensive primary health care services for the entire community. MLCHC continually transforms our health care delivery system to improve the health of the communities we serve.
If you are searching for an opportunity to work in a collegial environment, serve others and learn new skills join us at Moses Lake Community Health Center where caring, welcoming, helpful, professional behaviors are the norm, not the exception.
- 401(k) retirement program with employer contribution
- Flexible Spending/Health Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 8.5 Paid holidays per year
- Accrual based (PTO) paid time off per MLCHC policy
For additional information contact:
(509)-764-6101 or email@example.com